Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Visit to China Town


My experience I china town as different that what I imagined, china town for me I thought there were only going to be Chinese people but I was wrong there were all kinds of people. When I first knew that we were going there I was like WHAT.... we are going to be strange everyone was going to be looking at us strange because we weren’t Chinese. Some differences that I saw between china town and Fruitvale was that there were a lot of people in the street walking and in Fruitvale there were people not as much. Something that surprised me about china town was that there were lots of restaurants and Chinese shops and many places to go around there. Some similarities I noticed from Chinatown and Fruitvale was that people make a lot of business around their stores.

No comments: