Friday, June 6, 2008

June 5th a Special Day In My Life


June 5th is a special day in my life because it’s my birthday yesterday I turned 17. Yesterday I felt very happy because I received calls all day from friends and family. The best call that I received yesterday was the call that I received in the morning it was my best friend; her to me is everything she’s there when I need her and I am there when she needs me. I have known her since the 6th grade and we have been best friends since then. I love her a lot she’s like a sister to hope and me that our friend ship goes on until the end of our lives. One thing that I like about her is that she will listen to you with out making fun of you; she talks to you with honesty and never puts you down
Even though yesterday I felt happy I felt sad as well because last year in my birthday I lost someone I loved with all my heart I lost my god father, he was there every birthday I had he would always play his guitar and sing me happy birthday and I would cry of happiness but it was until June 5th 2007 that I cried but to say good bye to him forever a big part of my heart was taken that day but one thing is that I will always remember him the same way he loved me I was always his little girl and now he is my angel in heaven that even though he is not here, we remember him.%~LoVe yOu~%

No comments: