Monday, June 2, 2008

Visiting Old oakland farmers market



When we got to Old Oakland Farmers market I thought it looked like Chinatown, there were many Chinese people there buying fruits and vegetables and other products, but there were also more people of different race. In the market there were all kinds of people selling product I say Asian people selling bread, fruits, I saw African Americans selling t shirts and other things and I even saw a Latino selling tamales and another selling ice-cream and water.One thing that I realized was that most things there were kind of expensive and there were not that many things that I like for me there were mostly selling cherries and strawberries. After being in the farmers market for a while we went to lake merit and we had a fun day by getting up on peddle boats I really enjoyed and I got really tired.

1 comment:

Cinthia said...

hey Jasmin i like your blog and the pictures. I also saw a lot of people selling mostly cherries and strawberries. I thought that the trip was boring since it seemed a bit of a ghost town. However i did like kind of like going peddle boating too, for the first time and i think it will be my last too.