Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Thoughts




In this class I have pushed myself to do my best and overcome my shyness in the streets with strangers. I normally don’t talk with nobody that I don’t know I just talk to my friends and people I know and i am around with most of my time. For this two weeks that we have been on this class I have tried and I have overcome a little of my shyness I have met and talked new people that have gone with me in this school but I had never met them or talk with them for this whole year, now I talk to the freshmen, and some seniors and its amazing how this class has helped me. To overcome this shyness I didn’t try my best but I tried to speak but I just couldn’t, maybe because I knew that my voice would be recorded while interviewing and I don like how my voice sounds in a recorder, but even though I have tried I haven’t overcome my shyness.

No comments: